The Bromley Tenant’s Toolkit has been developed for people entering the private rented sector in Bromley.
The toolkit has been developed with local housing associations, Bromley council, local solicitors and key charity and voluntary organisations in the borough.
The aim of the toolkit is to support both tenants and landlords in the private rental sector, to help sustain long term tenancies – using the online resource to access local help and support.
We would like to thank our steering group members for the time and resources they have contributed:
- Dawn Amos Bromley Citizen's Advice
- Alice Atabong Group Manager – Housing Support Services, London Borough Bromley
- Dan Prentice Housing Manager, Radcliffe Housing Society
- Andrew Raby Senior Partner from Thackray Williams
- Nathan Rendell Community Mental Health Services Manager, Bromley & Lewisham Mind
The Toolkit is funded by the TDS Charitable Foundation, which was set up by TDS, the UK’s leading tenancy deposit protection scheme to improve standards in the private rented sector.