Mental Health Services
Bromley Mental Health Services
Website here. 24-hour Mental Health Urgent Advice Line on 0800 330 8590.
Adult Mental Health Services
During normal working hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) you can telephone the Bromley Locality Mental Health Services:
Bromley West: 57 - 63 Croydon Road, London, SE20 7TS (formerly known as Yeoman House)
Phone: 020 8659 2151
Bromley East: Carlton Parade, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0JB
Phone: 01689 892300
Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
If you wish to discuss a referral about your child, please telephone Bromley CAMHS on 020 8315 4430.
Bromley Y is a long established local charity offering free therapeutic support to young people between the ages of 0 – 18 years. The organisation aims to provide a safe, friendly environment for children, young people and their families to explore the difficulties that they may be experiencing, helping them to identify new ways forward. Website here.
Bromley & Lewisham MIND
Bromley & Lewisham Mind provides the following mental health and dementia services in the London borough of Bromley:
- Community Mental Health Support for individuals recovering from mental health problems
- Peer Support in Bromley for adults with lived experience of mental health problems
- Support for mothers experiencing mental health problems whilst raising dependent children
- Talking Therapies for mild to moderate anxiety and/or depression
- Dementia Support Centres in Beckenham and St Paul’s Cray, respite at home and training and coaching for family and friend carers
Samaritans of Bromley and Orpington
Confidential, non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day for people who are experiencing feeling of distress or despair, including those which could lead to suicide.
Tel: 01689 833000 (local rate)
Community Options - Branching Out
Conceived to provide people that have experienced mental health problems the opportunity to use gardening and horticulture to have a positive impact on their mental and physical wellbeing. Tel: 0208 313 9725. Website here.